Monday, June 6, 2011

First Post!

Hello!

This is the first official post for our first art blog! I'd like to say I'm a bit of a blogger already, but this is going to be very different than what I'm used to, and I'm looking forward to focusing on this for the summer.

I've never had an art blog before, but I want this to be a variety blog with things that inspire us, updates on projects we're working on, and thoughts. 'Jreyesha' is a small independent jewelry and craft online store, named after myself, which originated from a mother/daughter jewelry business in the Pacific Northwest. We participate in local art shows and fairs around our area and work at home in our studio using a variety of mediums to create our different areas of jewelry, art, textiles, crafts, etc.

I felt it was high time we had a bigger online presence and over the past few months I've been making a lot of changes to the website: www.jreyesha.com and thought a blog would be a fun way to connect with buyers, while also joining the DIY blog revolution! I'll be updating this blog frequently with more information about us, our work, and project updates.

With that, I'll just let the blog speak for itself!

~J'reyesha

No comments:

Post a Comment