Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Found on Fremont Updates!

I'm officially on summer vacation and have successfully completed my first year of college! So... now I have more time to work in the studio and help out at Found on Fremont. I just wanted to update how the space mom and I started has changed. We've moved to a bigger space and we've filled with all sorts of vintage treasures, handmade jewelry, kitschy cards, and other collectables. I absolutely love looking at all of the other vendors spaces. Everyone is definitely preparing for summer, with lots of garden decor, springy vintage items, and beautiful furniture.

Also, two weeks ago I just got my own small shelf space. It has more of a fun and bright colored theme to match all of my lego frames, collaged pieces, etc. I'm so happy with how well it turned out and how many things I was actually able to fit into it! I'm just glad I have another venue outside of etsy to sell some of my work. I've also put a lot of supplies into my space, so that others can make things to create with.


Come visit at: 
4743 NE Fremont St
Portland, OR 

No comments:

Post a Comment