Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Etsy Store Official Launch

Today has been one of the most productive days of the summer. I worked in the studio and made some new earrings (see picture). More importantly, I officially launched the J'reyesha etsy store! I'm very excited because I thought it would take me much longer to set up an etsy store, but I took advantage of today's free time and got a lot done! All I have to do now is soup up our profile page a little more. I really like how easy etsy makes it for artists to sell their work.

Check out our etsy here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jreyesha?ref=pr_shop

Mom also worked on some new jewelry that I've already started listing on etsy. She's sticking pretty strong to the new jewelry style we're trying to develop and I'm in love with all of her new pieces! They look great. I'm focusing on my recycled jewelry still, except trying to work with a more charm/kitsch appeal. It's fun experimenting with jewelry, especially since asymmetrical isn't considered outlandish anymore! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment