Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My not-so-Christmas-looking Christmas decorations

Somehow in the midst of my midterms and finals for college, I've found time to bring a bit of Christmas cheer to my life, and more importantly at 'Found on Fremont!' However, I've found an extreme distaste in green and red together, because I think Christmas is filled with so many more colors than our typical ensemble. So... when I made this Christmas decoration, it looks quite generally holiday-ish, due to the glitter and shiny things my magpie-like self picked out, but it doesn't look the slightest Christmas. I think this could hang all year long, and maybe that has a lot to do with everyone in my house wanting it to be the holiday season all year long! Just two weeks left and I'll be on winter break between college semesters for a month! :) I'm definitely looking forward to the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment