Friday, July 3, 2015

College Graduate and Wedding Bells

I haven't posted in months, but now I have no more excuses not to craft or blog anymore. I'm officially an engineering college graduate - with a job - and about to get married in less than a month. So, I guess I do have a few excuses not to blog on here as much. Any crafting I do should be strictly for wedding decorations and whatnot. The nice thing about being out of college is that work doesn't follow me home. I can leave my work and not have to study it when I come home. It's also a weird feeling having all of this time available to do what I want.

I'll be posting wedding crafts and the like on here soon. Nothing much to show yet, as everything is half finished, but I'll literally keep you posted. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment