Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lego Frames & Whatnot

Mom and I have been working in the studio almost daily, so hopefully I'll have a lot to post about this week! I'm trying to keep up with this blog! A few months ago, I'd probably only had things to share about once every month, because I just didn't have the time with school and such. Let's just say summer and graduating high school makes working on art so much easier. I almost dread joining the college life when summer finally ends, because my art is going to have to take a break for a while.

Anyway, on a lighter note I've found another use for my legos! For those of you that don't know, I sell lego jewelry usually. I love working with legos and things that most of us consider toys. It's a way to bring the child back in all of us! My newest addition to the lego crafts are these fun lego frames. I made the first two for my dad's birthday, and liked them so much that I felt they needed to go on the site. I've been recycling frames I find by painting them black or red and adorning them with legos. I'm really stoked and can't wait to put them on the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment