Monday, September 3, 2012

Last Last Thursday, Domino Tiles, and new Leather Earrings

School has started again, much to my chagrin. Too much calculus and too much physics, but because it's the beginning of the year I've still had time to go in the studio. I even had time to attend the last Last Thursday on Alberta of the summer. At the show, I put my latest domino/stamp pendant necklaces for sale. Since I've started collecting stamps, I have been saving a few for pendants because they are just so pretty and detailed. Mom found a baggie full of vintage dominoes at a yard sale and I've been making a few pendants whenever I can.



I've also started selling my leather earrings on etsy, rather than just at Found on Fremont. I had searched the leather earring tag and realized that there were not a lot of affordable leather earrings sale and some even looked commercially made from a merchandiser. I sold a few of my etsy leather earring collection at the Last Thursday show, but the five pairs I started with are shown below. I've been experimenting with new layers and some of the other leather colors ( I usually stick to red and brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment