Sunday, October 14, 2012

Storenvy Shop!

Last weekend I launched my new online store through Storenvy. I haven't decided if I'm going to try to have both my etsy and storenvy shop concurrently, or eventually transfer everything over to my storenvy shop. So, for now I have both shops open. Storenvy allows creative control with shop appearance, as well as being completely free! Etsy is definitely more popular than storenvy right now, but both sites get a fair amount of traffic. I haven't had a lot of time to post anything aside from some old printed shirts and lego jewelry, but I'm on fall break for a week, so hopefully I'll get some crafting done.
Take a look at my new storenvy shop: http://jreyesha.storenvy.com/

Here's a preview of the store!

Also, for those of you that have visited Found on Fremont, I recently redecorated my space. I put some of my Dia De Los Muertos art on the wall, cleaned out some items, and added in some new creations. If you live locally in Portland, come visit Found on Fremont. The store literally has something for everyone: vintage, resale, clothes, jewelry, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment